Saturday, August 7, 2010

I saw it on Mulberry Street


This weekend I took a little journey through Little Italy. After walking on Mulberry Street I was reminded of the book "I saw it on Mulberry St." by Doctor Seuss. Really, a person could see some crazy tall-tale story type stuff on this crazy street in NYC. Let's just say I don't think I would ever want to live on this street and I feel bad for the people that do. 

I saw a smart car parked on the sidewalk, tons of tourists taking pictures and stopping in front of me, a balloon animal clown surrounded by kids, Italian Ices stands with lines down the block, a million Italian restaurants all claiming to be #1, and a stilt walking guy. Oh and in the distance I even saw a glimpse of the Empire State Building...all of this on one crazy street...


And to think that I saw it all on Mulberry Street...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...