Monday, December 27, 2010

Good Morning New York

I didn't get my white Christmas but I did get my 20 inches of snow the day after. Yesterday it was snowing all day in the city...we were all hoping for a snow day...but most of us just woke up in the morning to a huge mess! I still had to truck my way into work through huge snowbanks. I had a good time watching tourists freak out while walking on the snow and ice. 

By the time I woke up in the morning literally I was buried into my apt...My stairs were completely covered. It's times like these when you wish your little brother was around. I used to make him warm up my car in the morning and scrape my windsheild...now I had to dig myself out...with a broom! haha hey thats all I own I am not going to invest in a shovel thats my landlords deal. Finally after digging my way up to the rest of the world...I saw this....

After getting off work early I decided to just hang out inside of a nice warm starbucks and drink coffee...while everyone else outside wandered through the huge snowbanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...