Wednesday, December 8, 2010

99 red balloons

I'm totally obsessed with the song. ever since my first boyfriend showed me the song back in 9th grade...

I had forgotten about the song for a while and just recently discovered it's amazing-ness again. I suppose that means I will have to get inspired...some new leggings cooking up? Most likely :) I haven't made anything in a while. Back in college I sketched a collection inspired by the song (you can tell it was before I really found my style...but still resembles a bit of my recent stuff).

I don't know why...Im obsessed...but I most likely wont sleep until I get some red and black fabrics...and sew. Would make for an interesting photoshoot :) Maybe i will have to visit a little toy shop first and buy some balloons...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...