Saturday, July 3, 2010

Got my Ruby Red Sneakers...There is some place like home...NYC :)

For my big 2-1 I got the best birthday present ever from my friend Pamela! 

I have been obsessed with The Wizard of Oz since I was barely able to walk. When I was younger I insisted on walking around in public with my ruby red slippers that my mom at the time had made for me. What an embarrassment it must have been! I wouldn't even allow my family to call me Devyn, it had to be Dorothy or else!

So, my friend made me a new more New York appropriate ruby red slippers--out of converse!! It was love at first sight...and a flash from the past....

Me in NYC...following my yellow brick road...with my ruby red converse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...