Monday, July 5, 2010

Yes, thats the key to my heart, and no you can't be my locksmith...


I had the best 4th of July weekend! Started off good: Friday was my birthday, Saturday I spent all day at Long Beach and got a mean sunburn, then Sunday hung out at Hudson River Park and watched the amazing firework display thanks to Macy's, Monday wandered around 5th Ave like a tourist taking tons of city pics :)  overall a great relaxing weekend of no work, just fun in the sun!



Saturday the beach was full of fun in the sun :) I even saw some pretty cute lifeguards...one even did pushups to try and impress me--hahaha! 


I found a pretty cool necklace that is a skeleton key from the 1900's New England! Of course it was pretty tough to pick from the 20 they had available...but the one I picked talked to me :) 



I saw these really cool purses in a store on 5th Ave and fell in love!! Some were made out of real seashells, while others were meant to look like guitars or pianos! All kinds of crazy things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...