Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tierra=LOVE


Sometimes, just wandering around the city with nowhere to go can be a good thing. Today was well over 100 degrees, kinda a bad day to wander and get lost. I did however wander into this AMAZING jewelry store! Not only did I get greeted by beautiful jewelry, but the girl greeting at the door gave me a fake sunflower with the name of the store attached. The joys of shopping in SoHo. All of the jewelry inside the store was handmade from Spain! The main resources were real freshwater pearls and natural stones. It was def really hard to walk out of the store without buying anything...but believe me, I will be going back after I get paid :)

Tierra
65 Spring St.
10012
New York , USA
http://www.amigosdetierra.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...