Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer in the City of Dreams

Let's just say New York in the summer is unbearably hot...and today reminded all New Yorkers of that. Don't get me wrong I totally enjoy the summer weather...but not a million degrees summer weather! People were everywhere eating at trendy little outdoor restaurants and shopping in the boutiques. Everyone was pulling out the trendy summer dresses and cute strappy wedges...made me realize I NEED to go shopping for summer clothes ASAP :p

I got off work a bit early today and was able to wander around in the heat of course with an iced coffee from starbucks in hand :P there was even a cute little street fair on Broadway right in SoHo...couldn't resist that...found some cool handmade jewelry to spice up my summer wardrobe. Also I found some cool new ideas for D.I.Y. and can't wait to wander the garment district one of these days to find all the supplies.


cool handmade bracelets with my swatch watch :)


cool park in Tribeca

laying in the grass...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...