Tuesday, May 11, 2010

...music makes me lose control...

Music has a huge influence on my creativity. Music inspires me, music makes me happy, music helps my mind create. Here are just some of the bands/artists I have on my sewing playlist ;) I couldn't fit everything because I could totally go on for days...well, maybe not that long...but these are the ones that are for sure the most worth checking out :)

-Lykke Li
-Owl City (of course I listen to them...they are from MN :p )
-Paramore
-Lily Allen
-A Spill Canvas (very emo...but still a fav)
-Dashboard Confessional
-CCS
-Yelle
-Metric
-La Roux
-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
-A Rocket to the Moon
-Brand New
-Regina Spektor
-Feist
-Katy Perry (love her style!)
-Aqualung
-Bat for Lashes
-Chairlift
-A Day to Remember
-Fly Leaf
-Hey Monday
-Friday Night Boys
-Jack Johnson
-Lady Gaga
-MGMT
-The Pink Spiders
-The Ting Tings (Thats not my name ;) )
-Two Door Cinema Club (love love love!!)
-Jack's Mannequin
-M.I.A.
-Santogold
-Legion of Doom
-Kate Nash
-Norah Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...