Sunday, April 4, 2010

.: My favorite quotes of Inspiration :.


Some quotes that are my favorite...they inspire me to stay me...

"Carpe Diem" -seize the moment, life is too short to not take a risk
"Alis volat propriis"-she flies with her own wings, I have learned to always fly with my own wings, who cares what others think about you, they secretly wish they had their own wings too ;)
"Treat others as you would like to be treated"-I live by this everyday
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" -so true
"Good girls seldom make history" -even more true
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing"-everyday I live my life my own little mini adventure :)
"Every artist was first an amateur" -funny
"Life is never easy for those who dream, but the journey makes it worthwhile"



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...