Monday, March 14, 2011

Secrets, Secrets, are no fun!

I know secrets are no fun...but some are just better kept!



Here is some inside behind the "sewing" scenes of my leggings! I wish I could say I have a huge design studio in "Soho" with a beautiful view of the city and an expresso maker. Really I have a studio...with about 4 feet of space to make patterns...and I use my little tiny kitchen table (which by the way is really a patio table) for sewing. It is located in Soho and I do have a pretty decent coffee maker... Not much space to work with...but it doesn't matter...all that matters is the final product :)
My latest creation for a friend of mine...St. Patty's day glitter leggings. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those leggings look like they are going to be amazing! Hope to see you around Soho rocking them on Thursday! I will definitely need to get myself a pair of Devyn-made spatz! :)

    <3 Carina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...