Saturday, March 19, 2011

Meant to be.

I found this really awesome jacket at a vintage store and couldn't go home without it. The second I put it on and felt it's amazingness and saw how well it fit I was convinced. All day people were passing me on the streets telling me they liked the jacket... It was after I got home and was wearing the jacket that I realized there was some kinda paper in the pocket. I pulled it out and it was a recipt and a tag. The tag was the original price tag from Saks 5th Avenue with a price of $850 dollars! Wow crazy expensive...Then the other I saw was a recipt from a second hand shop in St. Paul where the person who owned it before me actually purchased it. Crazy...the jacket traveled all the way from New York to Minnesota back to New York to be reunited with me :) What are the chances! I guess it was meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...