Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Grass Is Greener...

Hello Le Center...ya haven't really changed much.

This week I have been relaxing at home in Minnesota. I came home for my sister's graduation from high school. I'm pretty excited that she will be moving out to New York this fall to go to school at Manhattanville college and play hockey! This winter should be fun going to her games :)

I even got the chance to go visit my old high school art teacher. I mean I had to go say hi and thank her! Without Gunderson I maybe wouldn't have even wanted to go into art and fashion.


I didn't do much on this trip home...just hung out with the fam...Tomorrow I head back to the Big Apple...well rested and ready for summer :) Maybe next weeked I can do a beach trip?




 shooting cans :)



 my sister was a bit more of an achiever than me...



 home sweet home...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...