Thursday, January 27, 2011

Too strange to be true

After the post about my rings I decided to do a little research on Moonstone. Lately it has become one of my favs and I noticed that the moonstone ring I have on my pink ring sometimes looks as if it has changed color slightly. I was curious if maybe moonstone is some kind of natural moodring. What I found was even more strange. One website said it is a lucky stone for those born in July...more particular one born on the 2nd or 7th. Then the next line said it should be worn in silver on the smallest finger. WEIRD...I was born on July 2, and I have been wearing this ring forever on my pinky finger (and it's set in silver). Well let's just hope it's as lucky as they say...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...