Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Crazy ain't even the word...

Over Memorial Day weekend I still kept busy sewing! I made two new pairs of leggings which turned out pretty sweet I must say so myself and even other people's reactions suprised me! For the first pair I made the front out of this crazy fabric that looks similar to a cheese grater (actually sticks out). The cool black color makes it look almost like its not a soft fabric. The back side of these leggings I used a plain deep purplish maroon color just to keep it simple. For the second pair I made kinda a cool design on the leg and it's a bit hard to tell in the photo but the nude part has little studded polka dots, one leg I used my signature 3D fabric and the other leg I used the purple. I couldn't even walk through Soho with the second pair without people stopping me and asking where they could purchase such a thing...haha :) sorry for the small photos...my cell phone isn't the best quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...