Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Big Red

Over the weekend I also got a slight change in appearance. I dyed my brunette locks red. It's funny how red hair has a whole other aura attached to it. People literally look at me a bit different in the streets than before. Personally I love it! Not only did my hairdresser dye it red but she put a few punky highlights of blonde, orange, and bright red. Now I feel more edgy...I guess my hair goes more with my wardrobe...instead of the girl next door look I had going. To top off the new red hair I ran around all weekend with this cool electric blue mascara (by Kat Von D at Sephora)...I def got some funny reactions from people...one person even asked me if I was part avatar...haha I only wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...