Sunday, July 3, 2011

Party like its my birthday

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes...and for everyone who made it out with me this weekend! I started out friday night at Hurricane Club for dinner. Then we went over to Riff Raff. Riff Raff is pretty nice on the inside...and the cool part is they paint your face! Jess and Pat came all the way from New Jersey...thank god...Jess has an amazing camera and got some cool pics!

Saturday for my bday I headed over to brighton beach to get my tan on and ended up running into some friends. After we got back to the city we hung out on the hudson river at the frying pan.

I then headed over to the new Dream hotel rooftop...amazing view with the empire state building! Perfect way to end my birthday... jessica and stephanie decided to show up after first going to the wrong place! They brought me a cupcake...love you girls! Of course we were a little messy eating it and the workers werent too happy. Over all amazing bday... Hello 22...











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...