Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pamela Quinzi "My American Dream" Fashion Show


Hey Everyone! Your all invited personally by Me to Pamela Quinzi Fashion show "American Dream". If you read my blog...COME! Bringing as many friends as you like! (Bloggers, models, cool friends, photographers, or just people who like fashion...your all invited) And NO cover charge..just say fashion show at the door! Some of my leggings and my cool American Flag dress will be featured in the show...believe me..you don't wanna miss out on the best show during fashion week!

Greenhouse, Friday, February 11...9:30 pm...BE THERE...OR BE LEFT OUT! Open bar sponsor.

Directions: Vandam and Varick...take the 1 train to Houston or the C, E, train to Spring street...but I'm sure you all know where Greenhouse is by now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...