Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Fun

I had quite the eventful weekend with work in between. I finally got my Christmas tree :) and I made sure I decorated it fashionably. 

I spent a whole 20 minutes with Pamela running through the christmas tree shops on the street...I really wanted to buy one of the real ones- they smelled soooo good. But I don't really have space in my apt so I will have to settle with the cute little pink one:)

 smells soooo good!
shopping for christmas...in style
 no coal in my stocking
 shake shake shake
 running through the trees
 this looks like a christmas tree cactus hahah!
 :)
this is what I want for christmas... :)

Before our little tree adventure me and Pamela went to brunch at Pelea (a Mexican Restaurant)
my yummy food :)
 sparklers
 pamela quinzi photography
 pamela's french toast...yummy!
 frozen margaritas

Then after brunch and wandering through NYC forests I went to dinner with my roomie and her mom for her mom's bday at the carlton hotel. The restaurant was beautiful inside and the food was good...we ended up walking home after dinner and having a little bit of girl fun in the city wandering through parks and checking out the christmas window displays.

 trains
 tiffany ceiling
 Overall: Busy but good Thanksgiving weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...