Saturday, July 28, 2012

Legging Look Book: Black Magic Collection


I am starting now to shoot my lookbook...finally!! It took me a while but after searching and some experimenting I found the right wall. It just so happens to actually be the PERFECT wall for what I need...and it's right outside my house in my front "yard". So with my little Ikea pink garbage can I was able to prop my camera up, set the timer for 12 seconds, and do this photoshoot. Sounds crazy...but hey I can't wait around for models and photographers and stylists...so why not just be everything? So here is my new look book (well some of it) :

BLACK MAGIC






OAK





DRESSED2LOVE




STUD PROOF




more leggings coming soon :)




1 comment:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...