Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday


Hey Hey...hope you all had a good easter. I know I did! I got to spend the nice sunshine day wandering around the city with my sister. We got crepes in Soho and wandered on up to Washington Sq Park after eating a mega cheeseburger and fries.














At sunset we headed to a broadway musical with my two roomies. We had no idea what we were going to only the name...on arrival I read all the banners...It sounds like there will be a whole lot of glitter...Yay! I cant wait. After the first minute I was in LOVE! Pricilla Queen of the Desert was all the cheesey glam and glitter a girl could ask for...with a fun twist of drag queens on a road trip through Australia. :) I couldnt take my eyes off all the glittery makeup and clothing.






I might just have to start going to more musical broadway shows...I never knew they could be sooo much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...