Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Trouble

Last night was fashion night out...lucki got to dodge all the craziness of the retail parties and chill at pamela's fashion show at a showroom in soho.

On my way through soho I got stopped by a street style photographer for Vogue Spain. He said I might be a little too edgy for vogue...but that he loved shooting my fun style...since I had soo many crazy things on. Hopefully I will make the cut!

I tucked my american flag dress into my high waisted levi shorts, threw on a jean jacket, my miss matched socks, and my glitter jeffreys. I think I might try tucking my dresses into shorts more often its a cool and comfortable look :)

Pamela's show was fun as always...and I got to meet lots of cool peeps. Fashion week welcome back! Hopefully I can get myself into some more fashion trouble :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...