Saturday, August 27, 2011

Are you here yet

The city that never sleeps is officially sleeping...somewhat. Hurricane irene has caused quite the stir and other than me being happy because I didnt have to work today...the day was pretty uneventful. Everything shut down...and I was stranded in brooklyn.. I never sit at home...so you can imagine my boredom. Me and my roomies have been playing endless games of uno...and irene isnt even here yet.

Last night I took my fam around the city to experience the different foods and drinks. We stopped and had some cute cupcakes in soho then went to visit some of my friends in the west village.

At least they got a few good days in the city.

Now im stuck in house arrest. Thank you irene.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...